Cyma Architects Ltd. was formed in 2000 by the current Managing Director Mark Hall out of the desire to build an architectural practice providing high quality, sustainable building design solutions.
We have specialist knowledge of historic building design and construction techniques as well as modern sustainable design solutions and provide a highly sensitive service for all Listed Buildings, buildings within Conservation areas both existing and new.
Meet the Cyma team
Our awards include:
- Winner in The Environmental Award for Kent Businesses, for Promoting Responsible Design in Construction.
- Winner in The Building Design Award from Ashford Borough Council in the Residential Category.
- Commended in The Sunday Times British Homes Awards in Family Home Category.
- Commended in Building Design Award from Ashford Borough Council in Building Conservation.
- Commended in Building Design Award from Ashford Borough Council in Residential Development.
- Highly Commended in the Dover Ideas Competition.