- Alteration & refurbishment to a 18th Century Grade II Listed building.
- Reorganise living space and make alterations to the 19th century and 1960’s flat roof extension providing more living space and new kitchen.
- Creating new rear elevation to be in keeping with the original house.
- Alterations to the front façade.
- Grade II Listed building.
Solutions & successes:
- Introduction of chimneystack helping to restore the roofline and serves the new drawing room fire place.
- Demolishing the front porch helped to recreate the front façade with a Georgian elegance.
- A double ridge roof extension to rectify the 1960 flat roof vastly improves the rear façade.