Complete renovation to a II* graded property comprising of Hall House, The Barn, The Housekeepers Cottage, The New Farm Buildings and The Cowsheds.
- A grade II* listed farm house.
- Presumption against development in the countryside.
- Utilising as many of the orginal house and fixtures as salvageable.
- Sensitivity to existing and surrounding properties.
Solutions & successes:
- Close collaboration between Cyma and client enable client to have significant design input keeping costs to a mimimum.
- Close working relationships with Archaeological and Environmental Consultants ensured works carried out sensitively.
- Resulting building has a low environmental impact.