The construction of a new three-bedroom house in garden along with a conversion of a part of 103 St Stephen’s Road Canterbury from flats to create two three or four bedroom houses.
- Overlooking and overshadowing issues to be resolved without compromising the brief.
- Materials and design to be sympathic to the adjacent listed building.
- Supplementary information regarding archaeological issues to be considered.
Solutions & successes:
- Client project managed and involved heavily in each stage of the design process.
- Many internal features salvaged and re-used.